Wednesday, October 6, 2010

JPG challenge- What is family?

I have four miniature Jack Russells, all of which make up a pack and a righteous herd of fast moving feet. Everyone calls Amos, Daisy, Brutus, and Pokey my dogs; however, they make up our family just as every child does. My dogs are my family, and as cliche as it may sound, they bring me a certain understood joy that cannot be portrayed through the eyes of a human.

I also have four outdoor cats. I do not have a particular relationship with them; however, I do feel that their existence has taken care of any rodent intruders to the property. Therefore, I have a considerable appreciation for my cats and wish to keep them as a part of the family.







photography of dogs by: Claire Zurkowski
photography of cats- Brittney Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment